New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood New user registration not working – Neighborhood v1.94 and WC v2.2.7

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
    yita33

I updated WooCommerce 2.2.8 and Neighborhood 1.9.6 and it works!!!
    You don’t need to wait to Themeforest, you can update the theme from your admin panel.
    Thanks to the team for fixing it, and sorry if we have been a bit nervious these days but is very important for any shop.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

creatorofstuff

@Kyle – Is anybody hearing me that you guys did something to my site yesterday (through admin access) that made my footer disappear? I have upgraded to the latest theme version and it is still messed up.

Please acknowledge that you are at least aware of this. (And that you will either fix it or tell me exactly what Rui did so I can fix it.)

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Sorry about that, it would have been Rui, he’s off today so I can’t check with him. I’ll log into your site now to see if I can find what he’s changed

– Kyle

Kyle – SUPPORT

There’s no widgets in your footer? (see screenshot)

– Kyle

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    creatorofstuff

There were before Rui was “fixing” the problem of not being able to register yesterday.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Apologies on his behalf, I’ll have to check with him what he did

– Kyle

creatorofstuff

It’s ok. I just want to fix it.

I can always re-create those widgets, but I’m uneasy about why they disappeared in the first place. I know he would not have intentionally deleted them, so that makes me think he did something else that is causing the problem. Meaning, if I re-create them, maybe that problem is going to still be there.

Should I recreate the widgets? What could have caused them to get wiped out? I have a backup of the site. If I knew what files he changed, I could replace them. What should I do?

creatorofstuff

@Rui – For some reason, when you worked on my site yesterday, all of the footer widgets, and actually, it turns out all of the widgets (including side bars) were moved to the inactive widget list. Weird!

I moved them all back.

I’m hoping that there is nothing fundamentally wrong now that will cause problems in the future. Was there something you did that might cause something like this again?

Please advise. Thank you. (By the way, I still appreciate everything you guys do.)

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@creatorofstuff

I didn’t change anything specifically in your footer section.

What I did was to test a modification in an theme file that managed the Woocommerce login/registration process..

Don’t remember if I activate your childtheme or not but even that shouldn’t inactivate the selected footer widgets. Not sure what happened but apologize for any inconvenient.

It seems that your footer is ok now.

-Rui

creatorofstuff

@Rui –

No worries. I was able to put it all back together pretty easily once I figured out that all of the widgets were sitting in the unused section (already formatted). That is very strange that that even happened, but all is well that ends well. (I only wanted to make sure there wasn’t still something left to do to prevent it from happening again but I guess not.)

Thank you for your help. I always appreciate it!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks
    -Rui

Grifone

So good. Now it’s work so good the registration form.
    Sorry man, can you help me for remove wordpress admin bar?
    I noticed that when a new user registers on my site shows the wordpress admin bar is visible.
    I want to remove / hide or disable this bar

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

@Grifone – I already replied at your another topic.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Aggie
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register