New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood New user registration not working – Neighborhood v1.94 and WC v2.2.7

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
    creatorofstuff
    This reply has been marked as private.
    kamarch
    kamarch
    numidia

I have te same problem. How can resolve the issue?

numidia
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@creatorstuff
    can you try again? Clear the browser cache first.

-Rui

creatorofstuff

Thank you – I am now able to register, but something looks odd on the page. There is now space at the bottom of the page below what is supposed to be the bottom bar of the page. See screenshot.

Also, can you please tell me what you did to fix the registration problem so I understand it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    creatorofstuff

I realize that you can’t really see the space in my screen shot because the background is white, too. But there is white space (about the same width as the bottom black bar) at the very bottom.

creatorofstuff

Oh gosh, I just realized that my entire bottom section with all of the links is missing, too!!!

kamarch

Any chance you can let me know how they fixed your registration issue? It’s been 4 days with no clear answers in this thread and with a deadline in a few hours I’m getting highly frustrated with getting absolutely no replies or answers while everyone else is getting served.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

This issue has been fixed now, please update the theme to the latest version

– Kyle

creatorofstuff

This has not been completely fixed. Whatever you (Rui) did to my site yesterday caused the footer to disappear.

Please fix this!

Kyle – SUPPORT

No, the developer has fixed it and released a new version of the theme, you need to update to that version

– Kyle

creatorofstuff

I did! This is so frustrating. I gave you guys admin access and next thing I know there is no footer. I have updated the theme. Please fix this.

kamarch

Where is this update? I need it NOW. Not when themeforest.net decided to propogate their servers with your update. Which in my experience can take days! On top of that I have made many customizations to the code and don’t want to have to triple check them all over again. Can you not just tell us where the code went awry?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register