New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Neighborhood has bundled outdated copies of WooCommerce template files

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
    cassieegan

Hi there
    has the new update changed which neighbourhood update changed the comp ability of woo commerce? I cannot add anything to a cart.
    Also on the main shop page, the main photo of the product changes to the second image. see attached please! 🙂 thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    yita33

you write your email and password and press send, and nothing happens, just the page reloads but doesn’t add the new user so you can enter to my account
    you can see the screenshot with a odd message about a demo user that also appears attached in my comment above in this topic.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@cassieegan

Is the site in catalog mode?

Can you open a new topic providing your site info. More than 1 issue being discussed here and it gets confuse. Thanks

-Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@yita33

Can you activate the default WordpPress theme Twenty Fourteen and try to register there to check if it’s Theme related or not.

Thanks.

-Rui

yita33

Yes, with Twenty Fourteen there is no problems you can register and it redirects you to your personal page after registering.
    You have also asked about this in another topic with the same result:

New user registration not working – Neighborhood v1.94 and WC v2.2.7

So there is a problem with the theme.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

As you can see, in that topic I have said I have forwarded this issue to the developer, he will look in to it and get it fixed for the next update. If you want to keep updated, check http://www.swiftideas.com/forums/topic/new-user-registration-not-working-neighborhood-v1-94-and-wc-v2-2-7

– Kyle

creatorofstuff

Thank you – I, too, will keep checking that, because the exact same thing happens on my site. You try to register and nothing happens.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register