New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Neighborhood has bundled outdated copies of WooCommerce template files

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
    neighborhood

“Your theme has bundled outdated copies of WooCommerce template files – if you encounter functionality issues on the frontend this could be the reason. Ensure you update or remove them (in general we recommend only bundling the template files you actually need to customize). See the system report for full details.”

How can I update the WooCommerce template files within Neighborhood?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please go to Admin -> Dashboard -> Updates -> Here you can update woocommerce files and theme files to avoid this issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

glassdomain

Hi I’ve just had this message come up after the latest woocommerce (2.2.7) update.
    under system status. Theme version 1.93 running with child theme activated.

neighborhood/woocommerce/myaccount/form-login.php version 2.1.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.2.6,

Could you advise on best way forward.

Many thanks,
    Pete

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Woocommerce 2.2.7 was launched yesterday. Will check with the development team.

-Rui

yita33

Hello, I have the same problem and message, and since I updated woocommerce the registration form doesn’t work! Its impossible to register as a new user (client).
    As you can see in the screeshot attached, on the right form, instead of the message personalized with my site name, it has

“Creating an account with Neighborhood is quick and easy, and will allow you to move through our checkout quicker.”

And this othe sentence:
    “Login using demo as both username and password to view the user area.”

neighborhood/woocommerce/myaccount/form-login.php la versión 2.1.0 no está actualizada. La versión del núcleo es 2.2.6,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    haagmeister

A word of advice on updating WordPress or WooCommerce. Unless it is a MAJOR security issue I would always wait until you are certain that all of your plugins and your theme are updated as well. At least check the forums to make sure there are no problems with updating.

I have learned this the hard way a few times 🙁

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please wait for some times to get updated version of theme.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

creatorofstuff

So when will the theme be updated to be compatible with WooCommerce? It seems like a pretty high priority…

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi @creatorofstuff,

It is a priority to us and we are already working on it.

In the last couple months Woocommerce launched about 4 versions and we always made the updates in a couple days.

You will have to wait a couple more days, we always do our best.

-Rui

creatorofstuff

Thanks. I’m sure it is hard to keep up with all of those WooCommerce updates.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

As far as we are aware there are no issues with this notice – but we will be providing an update this weekend to remove it.

Thanks,

– Ed

yita33

Sorry but yes there are issues as I said last week new user registration is not working and a message about demo user is appearing. I atacched a screenshot

creatorofstuff

I’m noticing that now my products all have thick black lines under them (I think the add to cart button is partially showing now). 🙁

And I’ve done the theme update.

See screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    creatorofstuff

P.S. New user registration doesn’t work on my site either. 🙁

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    What is the actual problem with registration? Please explain in detail.
    Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register