New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Neighborhood ALL portfolio projects link to each other with < and >

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
    lobsterass

Finally! I’m such a knucklehead. I had accidentally pasted in angled insted of “. Seriously, you guys are some kind of super heroes for getting these TINY things right all the time. Thank you! Sorry for messing stuff up. These friggin’ little things took me half a day to trace down. Haha!

OK, one last thing. I’m afraid of hitting yes on this note:
    WooCommerce Translation Available – Install or update your sv_SE translation to version 2.3.3.

Should I do that or what? I don’t understand what it is and as far as I can see, my site works right now. Do I need it?

You’re the best.
    <3

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Thanks for the kind words.
    I guess if it’s everything translated correctly you don’t need that.

-Rui

lobsterass

In case anybody else has the problem of too long portfolio titles for previous and next portfolio links (in the bottom of of single portfolio pages), here is the code making them shorter. I got from another thread. It works!

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    .pagination-wrap .nav-previous .nav-text, .pagination-wrap .nav-next .nav-text {
    display: inline-block;
    max-width: 90%;
    overflow: hidden;
    text-overflow: ellipsis;
    white-space: nowrap;
    vertical-align: top;
    }
    }

Thanx ALL of you guys for being so awesome. I really appreciate your work and the welcoming atmosphere here.

<3

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register