New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Latest Pinpoint Theme & Rev Slider & WP 4.0

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

What do you mean you need to update the licence information for pinpoint? There is no field to enter your licence information. Auto updates will be available via your WordPress dashboard, however the theme isn’t often updated as it is one of our oldest themes

For the revolution slider, you have to get the latest version from here: http://www.swiftideas.com/forums/topic/revolution-slider-latest-version-2/page/2/

You can only enter a purchase code if you buy your own licence for the rev slider

– Kyle

TCAtexas

Thank you. Yes, I’ve been told (after purchase of PinPoint theme from Envato/ThemeForest) that I will need a separate purchase key/code. It would’ve been great if that information was available before purchasing because we have a message in wordpress admin area that reads:

Hi! Would you like to activate your version of Revolution Slider to receive automatic updates & get premium support? This is optional and not needed if the slider came bundled with a theme.

The message will not go away. And you are saying that I have to pay an extra fee to buy it individually to get rid of this message and get auto-updates.

And, installing the update to rev slider, wiped out all my old sliders which allowed me to work over the weekend. So, thanks for that.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thats correct, as the message says ‘This is optional and not needed if the slider came bundled with a theme.’

Please don’t complain, we have bought a developer licence so that we can include the slider for you FOR FREE so that you don’t have to buy your own. The updates for the slider are included on the link above so you can still get updates. If you want the auto updates then yes you will have to buy your own licence.

Also not our fault if your slides disappeared, it’s nothing to do with the theme. We just provide the plugin because it’s popular, we’re not responsible for it. Also, nobody else has had this issue, so it’s likely an issue with your install

– Kyle

TCAtexas

Thank you. It has been frustrating on our part, but I’m beginning to understand how this all works. I appreciate the information regarding this concern, and will carry on with more specific inquiries regarding the pinpoint theme/swiftpagebuilder within a separate thread/forum/post.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

– Kyle

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register