New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Latest Pinpoint Theme & Rev Slider & WP 4.0

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello! I have Pinpoint Theme Version 1.1 running with WP 3.9.2. With the latest notice to update the rev slider due to security, I was wondering if there is a newer version of the Pinpoint theme that I should be installing as well? If so, would I need to install the rev slider update again after updating the Pinpoint theme? And is it safe to upgrade to the latest WP 4.0 with Pinpoint? Thank you.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

There was an update of PinPoint in 7September of 2014.
    No issues until now with WordPress 4, but just in case you should backup everything.

-Rui

Anonymous
    Inactive
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you already have the version 4.6 then it’s just fine.

-Rui

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No update is made automatically, we don’t force notifications in WordPress. So you can be notified when we change it in Themeforest.

The child theme is a way to extend the parent theme, so it don’t exist any update in the child theme.
    But if you have a modified file in the child theme and that original file in the parent theme is updated, the correspondent file in the child theme should be compared with the parent theme file so someone can update any major change that can break the functionality.

-Rui

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

You have to subscribe that inside Themeforest dashboard.

-Rui

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you very much for your help!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You most welcome. Thanks Rui.
    With Best Regards
    Mohamad

TCAtexas

My company uses Pinpoint theme/revolution slider, but stopped receiving auto updates. So, we purchased a new license because was told old one expired. Now, install errors for pintpoint theme, and revolution slider says invalid purchase code. I am not a developer – just maintain the site. I know we are not using the latest versions of either and can’t seem to activate either of them. Where do I get help for this stuff?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Here you can get the latest Revolution Slider.
    http://www.swiftideas.com/forums/topic/revolution-slider-latest-version-2/page/2/

The latest Pinpoint version is available on the Themeforest account area.

-Rui

TCAtexas

We paid for PinPoint theme with Revolution Slider inclcuded? There is an old version of both currently being used – both of which need updates. Trying to install the theme gives me an error – theme did not install. Do I need to uninstall the theme first, then upload? And what damage will that cause to any custom settings? Thanks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@TCAtexas

Just replied in the other topic you opened.

-Rui

TCAtexas

I need the NEW license information to be reflected for the PinPoint theme. Do I need to uninstall the current PinPoint theme and re-install to make this happen – if yes, what information will be lost?

The purchase code is not working for Revolution slider. Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register