New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Incompatibility with easyReservations plugin

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    gpiccon

Thanks Kyle, updated, seems to work as it should ๐Ÿ™‚
    Can you help me with my latest post? Is just above your post. I can not get a separation of two columns with swift page builder ๐Ÿ™ I’m stacked here

gpiccon

Forget it, I’ll change the layout, don’t worry ๐Ÿ˜‰

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @gpiccon,

Let me know the page link that you’re working on, and if you could also show me an example of what you’re expecting? I’ll see what I can do for you!

– Ed

gpiccon

Because I wasn’t able to do it, I designed a different layout, looking much better now. Don’t worry about it, really. You have done an awesome work with easyReservations, I don’t want to bother you more ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you in any way!!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem, however we are always happy to help, that’s what we’re here for! Don’t be worried about ‘bothering’ us ๐Ÿ™‚ If you are happy with your new design then no problem, let us know if you have any other problems

– Kyle

gpiccon

Okay Kyle! Thanks a lot! ๐Ÿ˜€ You all are super!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Well I’m always looking for any way to possibly make our page builder better, especially if you see it as limiting in certain ways.

Feel free to email me about it any time, I’ll be more than happy for the feedback ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

gpiccon

Hello Ed. I’ve seen that there is a problem I think, maybe is on the plugin side…
    When you add a text block, you’ll see that it appears a button in a reddish color with the logo of a “e” If you press that button a popup appears, but, instead of having all the options to create the shortcode, it appears in white. It’s not really “important” because you can write the code if you have a reference of another site like me. But for new users… They’ll have a problem.
    Maybe you can have a look.

BR

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

It’s working fine for me (see screenshot). Can you check again

Which browser are you using?

– Kyle

gpiccon

Wow That’s really strange :/ Yes I’ll be able to do that, but I’m having issues trying to update the theme. I downloaded from themeforest but I think that it isn’t updated. Can you please send me the new update via a attached link here or something please?

Thanks a lot.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    gpiccon

Thanks Ed! Now easyreservations shortcode popup appears! ๐Ÿ™‚ – Also all the fonts ๐Ÿ˜‰ – So, solved!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Great news, glad I could help ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register