New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Incompatibility with easyReservations plugin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    gpiccon

Hello, I just bought this theme because the plugin of easyReservations was not working well on Elision theme; here you have the URL of the demo: http://bit.ly/1lwD4zJ
    Please, if you enter in that URL you will see that if you click at the top, on the first date that appears, a datepicker will popup. BUT, if you press on the date below that, on the form, where it says “Llegada” or “Salida” you will see that nothing popsup, here is the error, a datepicker should appear too. So I have been waiting for more than 3 weeks to get that solved and they didn’t give me a solution. That’s why I decided to buy another theme.

Here cames the funny thing, with your theme it’s also not working… On the link I provided you if you press on the date boxes wou’ll see that nothing appears. The plugin is working great, I have another copy on another demo site for another customer where it is working absolutely perfect.

I hope that you manage to solve that or I’ll have to ask for a refound. But seriously, I’m really sure (having a look at your work) that you’ll manage to solve that.

I really wait your news, I need to solve that ASAP and rebuild again the site.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @gpiccon,

Sorry to hear that you’ve had a lot of trouble and an extremely long wait in vain with another theme, and I’m glad that you’ve chosen Cardinal.

I’ll look into it now for you – will do my best to find the cause of the issue and get a resolution to you within the next few hours.

– Ed

gpiccon

Hi Ed, wow, that’s awesome. I wait your news! I hope you find that f**** bug ๐Ÿ™ It’s something weird :/

Thanks a lot!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Can’t see any JS errors leading to the cause of this, very odd. Can you please attach the plugin zip for me so that I can test it locally? Will speed up the debug process.

Thanks,

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

In regards to the font issue, what version of PHP do you have installed on your hosting (if you know?)

– Ed

gpiccon
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

For the fonts, try unzipping the attached, and adding the redux folder to /wp-content/uploads – hopefully that gets them to show up for you – It’s something to do with permissions, so if you don’t have that folder in /uploads already then the theme options are likely unable to write the folder!

Thanks for the plugin, checking now.

– Ed

gpiccon

Thank you. Added. So I have now: “wp-content/uploads/redux/google-fonts”

Still not visible. Permissions? Hmm… I can’t update WordPress to latest version because something with permissions too… That site is a copy of the main domain. Maybe I have to check the whole installation, don’t you think? If I upload the new files from latest version of wordpress manually via FTP I get a blank page. I don’t know, it’s something strange.

You’re welcome with the plugin, it’s really useful. feel free to use it for you if you need it in future projects ๐Ÿ˜‰

gpiccon

Man, through: wp-admin/customize.php I can see google fonts, playing with that now!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@gpiccon – if you can’t install the latest version of WordPress, then it’s definitely something permissions based, see if you can sort that and it should resolve your issue!

Still looking into the plugin, will get back to you as soon as I can on it.

– Ed

gpiccon

Okay, best of luck.

Ed, you have a tremendous bug with Swift Page Builder. Let’s se if I can explain it well: If you have a row, and inside that row you have two columns, if you edit the column, and add a “Extra class name”, you save it, and it will be saved. – Till here everything is normal – Now, if you add another block to that column, lets say a Image for example, it will loose the “Extra class name”

Same happens with the styiling options of text blocks, if you set Padding Vertical and Horizontal and you add something more, a gallery lets say, it will losse the paddings and will bring them again to 0. ๐Ÿ™ I Installed Visual Composer, Swift Page looks nice, but it is limmited and I can not do what I really need. But I couldn’t get to work, it loads booth buttons, but only the Swift Page Builder Interface. I guess that I should disable the Swift Page Builder, but how? Take that as a constructive feedback.

Keep it up!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@gpiccon – I’ll look at that too, got an update going out in the next hour or so, and that should be fixed then! Not seen this bug but will hopefully be able to replicate it.

Of course we’ll take it constructively. I’d appreciate it if you could send me an email via: http://themeforest.net/user/swiftideas with what you think makes it limiting – we’re always looking to improve it. I’ll also see what I can do to remove it if Visual Composer is installed – will note this down for v1.02

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Good news! Datepicker bug is fixed, only needed 1 line of CSS in the end! I’ve added this to your site for you.

Also fixed the column extra class issue, this is in the update too.

I can’t replicate the issue with the padding being lost though – can you let me know the page on your site that I can replicate this on?

Thanks,

– Ed

gpiccon

Ouuu yeah!! You’re my idol! wow, works perfect! Thanks a lot man!! What a suppor team, my god…!

Okay, I wait the update with the other bugs! :))
    And the padding issue, just go to my wordpress, and go to pages, “home” there try to add a padding to the text, and later are more text, you’ll see that it dissappears.

Also, you’ll see two columns, the idea is to have that two columns in white but with a thin separation between them where we can see the background color, that’s my issue, and that with visual composer I can do it. I’m not really good with css, my main work is VFX for commercials, so this is just a kind of passionated hobby, I tried to add some rules but I could’nt figured it out.

That’s the only limitation I found, the option to hide the layouts and elements depending on a tablet or phones… Brilliant. If I came with any suggestion I’ll email you.

Thanks a lot again!!!! <3

Kyle – SUPPORT

Great! Thanks Ed

The update is now live, you can update via the WordPress dashboard. Let us know if you experience any other issues after the update

– Kyle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register