New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood How to get rid of coupon notification on checkout?

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Apologies for the delay, Laranz is unfortunately unwell.

This is actually really simple, go to WooCommerce > Settings – https://www.dropbox.com/s/gfjxn12yxbfj3fa/Screenshot%202014-01-10%2013.02.00.png

– Ed

oytamuah

That would turn off the coupons in the cart page – I still want to have the option to keep it there (just don’t want it in the final checkout step). In a previous version of the theme (before changes to the checkout pages) this was the default so I basically want to go back to that. Anyways if its really difficult I guess I can live with it, don’t want to waste your time on this when I have another more urgent request relating to the cache/wishlist problem.

MonteCristo
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Thank you MonteCristo!

oytamuah

This is a good guide but it deals with form fields and not the coupon notification on the top. The easiest solution seems to be to have a page specific CSS that removes the coupon notification on the checkout page but not on the cart page, however Im not sure how to go about that.

Melanie – SUPPORT

If you let us know your website url again, since the one you already posted is not working anymore, we can check it out again.

oytamuah

Im currently changing hosts, can you try it on your default install of the theme (there should be no difference at all)?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Try this:

.woocommerce-checkout .woocommerce-info {
    display: none;
    }

Let me know if it works 🙂

oytamuah

That seems to have done it, thank you!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Phew, fantastic!

Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register