New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood How to get rid of coupon notification on checkout?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
    oytamuah

Hi I noticed there is a new coupon notification that shows up on checkout page that says:

Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code

How can I remove this from showing up? Cheers

Melanie – SUPPORT
    oytamuah

Hey, unfortunately those threads are about wanting to ADD the coupon notification to the checkout page (which as of the latest version has been added by default). My question was about removing that specific coupon notification (essentially back to the way it was before the 1.4 update). I can’t just remove all notifications by CSS because some of them I still want to show..

Melanie – SUPPORT

I could give you custom css if you can show me a link to the page where you’d like to remove it. CHeers

oytamuah
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, in the file form-coupon.php try removing the following code:

$info_message = apply_filters('woocommerce_checkout_coupon_message', __( 'Have a coupon?', 'woocommerce' ));

oytamuah

Unfortunately that hasn’t removed it

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!
    I’d like to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your wp-admin and FTP login details via a private reply please?

Thanks and cheers!

oytamuah
    oytamuah
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, I’d need the ftp login details as well please, thank you!

oytamuah

I just said I can’t set up FTP access because I would like to stay PCI DSS compliant…. Don’t you guys have some test version installed somewhere??? Makes no sense to ask for FTP access for something that would equally be applicable to a default install.

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’ll forward this to another support staff, thanks

oytamuah

Thanks Melanie, sorry for the frustration but its been 5 weeks Ive been waiting for a fix for this. It’s quite annoying to be forced to ask my customers if they have a coupon code at checkout when I dont even have coupons.. The system was fine before an update decided us to forcefully add this…

Melanie – SUPPORT

Seems Laranz didn’t get back to you, so I will forward this to the developer of the theme directly. Thank you and sorry for the delay, I don’t know what happened to him.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register