New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Help with vedio light box and portfolio

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
    AD.singh

1. On the portfolio page can i edit the text “filter our work” i wish to use this for my various news clipping.

2.also when i select link to vedio in light box this doesnt work.

u can check the same here.

119.18.57.40/press

i would like the text below the vedio open the vedio in a light box.
    my setting are in the screen shot attached

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

1. Go to wp-content\themes\neighborhood\includes\swift-framework\sf-content-display\sf-portfolio.php line #323 you can change that text to the text you wish.

2. I see that there you didn’t upload a image in the screenshot you show. Can you clarify me, that you want a thumbnail image and if you click that image you want a video to be opened in lightbox right?

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

AD.singh

Thanks laranz for the prompt reply. i basically want the vedio to be as thumbnail, and when some one clicks on the title of the video the same vedio which is the thumbnail it should open in the light box.
    if u see the link 119.18.57.50/press all the images and the text written below them on clicking on them open the thumbnail into the light box. i want the same for the vedio. so if someone clicks on the vedio it shud play and if someone clicks on the text below the vedio shud open in a light box.

AD.singh

i have attached the pic below for more explanation.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

The video link should only be:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKeB4NvBrcs

As I said before, your code is already registered to the username “ad”

– Ed

AD.singh

Dear Ed,
    i have put the link as u mentioned, still no luck. Not sure why this issue is arising. when i click the link the light box doesnt come up but i can hear the vedio sound playing int he background.

Both the places where we need to add the youtube link its until the length of the link u advised.
    have a screen shot attached.

Thanks for the update on the user name. will do a lost password and try and get the password.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

It seems to be a problem.

I forward this to the developer. Also you post hereafter with your new account in the appropriate forum.

Thanks,
    laranz.

ad

Thanks Laranz, i will be doing the needful in the new forum area only. only for this issue. i will comment here as it ensure there is continuity. Can u advise me when this wil be fixed?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting us know, I’ve fixed this. Update attached.

– Ed

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi ad.singh,

I understand it, no worries 🙂

Thanks,
    laranz.

ad

Thanks Ed and Laranz for the warmth and the great support extended in addressing my query. Appreciate it . I just have a small question, shud i just upload the file in themes area in wordpress and install ? this is what needs to be done right ??

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Yes. Before that backup the old theme and also the theme options in theme options export/import. Just in case you can revert it back.

Thanks,
    laranz.

ad

Many thanks. i tried updating the theme but its just doesnt get uploaded. waited for an hour but considering its only 6.5 mb shud go up fast. i have a 100mb per second connection. not sure why this is coming up? u think this wud be fixed for the next theme update offcially so i can update it directly from the dashboard? If yes any clue when is the next update coming. i rather wait, as this file jus doesnt upload.

ad

Ok so i tried upload by waiting almost 3 hours. and i got this message.

“destination folder already exist. theme install failed”

also is it possible to move this post to neighborhood suport forum, its quite awkward to type in an announcement areas for this support.

all my other posts are in suport, but since this is started here i continue mentioning it here.
    thanks
    ad

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi ad,

Try to update the theme using the FTP.

Sure, I will move this thread to the Neighborhood theme 🙂

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register