New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Having Problems or Issues with XML Demo Content Upload? Try This Solution

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 311 total)
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@vkialka – uncheck this box when you add a reply – https://www.dropbox.com/s/jnmltmi9r3fje1p/Screenshot%202014-06-30%2020.10.29.png

@gunnerson
    – if the importer is failing immediately then this would suggest a hosting issue, and I’d recommend contacting your host for them to look into this. That is your only option for importing the demo content unfortunately – nothing in the theme is causing this issue.

– Ed

gunnerson

Hey Ed,

after changing my php.ini files with the help of SSH shell i got much closer to the target. Looks like i could import a lot off stuff from the alt version. Still got errors like:

Failed to import slide-page ff about office
    Failed to import Media “sunbuddies-type01-tortoise-001”
    Failed to import Media “ol-suade-jacket-grey001”
    All done. Have fun!

Remember to update the passwords and roles of imported users.

any idea?
    Nevertheless glad that after trying hard on this issue since one week i see finally written – have fun! So i guess from now on i will. Still, do I miss some essential stuff with those error messages tho?

Thanks in advance,
    Ina

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You will sometimes get these errors, however they are not important in this case. You are just missing a couple of product images, but your obviously not going to be selling the products that are shown on the demo, so you’re fine

– Kyle

troman234

Wow! This is absolutely ridiculous trying to install the demo content for this theme. Re-install after re-install. Followed new instructions… import in parts…. started over several times…refresh the db and start over…… all crap. Installed my share of WP installs and demo content…but damn! This truly is ridiculous!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi @troman234,

We are sorry for the bad experience but this is something that is not related to the theme.
    Wordpress Importer has several issues and a lot of people complain about the same, but there were no updates recently on that plugin.

It’s not also an easy task for the plugin because of the timeout of transactions, some servers can have configurations to not let execute a script more than 30 seconds. There are a lot of variables in the import process.

If you need any assistance let us know.

-Rui

celine_dion
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please provide us admin credentials so we can take a look?

-Rui

celine_dion
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

It seems the duplicated pages is because you imported our demo content but also installed the Woocommerce pages and also imported several times.
    You just need to delete the duplicated pages, the rest of the content seems to be fine.

-Rui

yita33

hello, I would like to know if after installing and activated the plugins I need to install woocommerce pages before uploading the demo content, or not.
    Thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you are importing one of our shop demos it’s not necessary to install Woocommerce pages because they are already there.

-Rui

yita33

Ok thanks!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem.
    -Rui

fantasy-kids
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@fantasy-kids
    Can you check your site again, already loaded some demo content.

Hope it helps.

-Rui

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 311 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register