New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Having Problems or Issues with XML Demo Content Upload? Try This Solution

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 311 total)
    Kyle – SUPPORT

You shouldn’t need to do anything, looks like the media is already imported

– Kyle

espressoboetiek

Sorry pretty new here as you can imagine. If I don’t have to do anything. Why do I see this website, I expected the demo site? See attachement.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    espressoboetiek
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Can you please make a new wordpress install wit a fresh database etc, I will see if I can install the demo content for you

– Kyle

espressoboetiek

Done!

Thanks so much

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok it’s importing, please leave the site alone until I say

– Kyle

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok it keeps failing, will see if the developer can help you with this

– Kyle

zacharylalich

Kyle can you do this for me as well? I want to upload the demo content but it keeps failing.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@espressoboetiek

It seems that the execution time of scripts in your server is really short. It seems to run for 30 seconds than is suspended.

Try to contact your hosting support to increase it a little more maybe 120 seconds.
    Another alternative is to keep refreshing the import page after the import start you will have this url( http://espressoboetiek.nl/wp-admin/admin.php?import=wordpress&step=2 )

Keep refreshing it when the spinner in the browser tab stops, if you check the media library you will see that it’s adding more images in every refresh

@zacharylalich

Can you provide admin access using the private reply to check what it’s the problem?

-Rui

emilia
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Already managed to import the demo content to your site. Just missing a few images guess something in your hosting server is causing this.

-Rui

jeff_quade

It seems I have been able to upload the Full xml file with no errors but the site does not reflect. I am a complete novice. Can someone import the demo content for me as I have seen you do for other?

fary4u

i’m try to upload demo conten for last 3 days and not getting any where could you please provide me the latest link for demo content

thanks.
    Fary

bsweeeeet

Has anyone found the solution to this issue, I am having a difficult time installing the demo content to look exactly as the template keeps giving failed responses and not all content is being uploaded.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Since the demo content has a lot of images, after importing the first time you should refresh that page while having the media list open to check if new images are imported.

@jeff_quade
    We don’t this by default only when the customers try to do it and have troubles with it. Can you provide your site url and admin access to check your content?

@bsweeeeet
    Can you also provide the url site an admin credentials in private reply?

-Rui

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 311 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register