New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Having Problems or Issues with XML Demo Content Upload? Try This Solution

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 311 total)
    fantasy-kids
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Not sure if was something wrong with the file you were trying to import.
    I had to run the import process 2 times, because in the first it doens’t imported everything.

Regarding the Revolution Slider, that ‘s because in our demo homepage he is using the Rev Slider. You can install the Revolution Slider and change the home page settings to display your desired slides.

Latest Revolution Slider version
    http://www.swiftideas.com/forums/topic/revolution-slider-latest-version-2/

Didn’t notice any additional problems in your site.

-Rui

pinponketo
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi @pinponketo

Can you provide admin access to your site so we can try?
    Please use the private reply option.

-Rui

onceuponsupplies

Hello – I’m having similar problems with importing the demo files. After trying the solutions suggested here & importing multiple times, I think I managed to import most of the pages (but not the images / attachments). One problem I’m having is that I seem to be missing the homepage examples shown in your demo site. Those happen to be the pages I’m most interested. I can try to import them again, but can you tell me which file contains those pages? I can only import using the split XML file.

Another problem is that on my header menu, I seem to be missing the shopping cart & wish list icons, which are also present on your demo site. Is this something I need to activate or set up separately via theme options?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@onceuponsupplies

Can you provide admin access so I can give a try?
    Please use the private reply option.

-Rui

onceuponsupplies
    fitzrovia

Hi guys, firstly – this theme looks awesome ๐Ÿ™‚ Now onto the problem hehe – I’m really struggling to get the demo data in. I want to get the site setup exactly as you have it in the demo as my starting point.
    I have set it up (WordPress, WooCommerce and added the Neighbourgood template, with all the extras) five times now, from scratch … because each time I do the data import it fails part way through. I have checked with the web host and they advised they have increased the memory settings to those specified in your doc.
    I have tried the full file, the .gz solution, the part file, and importing the smaller 6 files one at a time. Some of the data goes in, but a lot is missing – and the site definitely doesn’t look like the demo – You can see it here…. fitzrovia.co or http://fitzrovia.co/shop/
    It’s frustrating. Any help would be really appreciated ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks
    Adam

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@onceuponsupplies

Can you check again your site?

@adamcoady

Can you provide admin credentials through private reply so we can try to import the demo data?

-Rui

fitzrovia
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi @fitzrovia,

Just didn’t made to import the Slider images, in this case just replace by your own images.

-Rui

fitzrovia

Hey thanks for taking a look at it Rui!
    I wasn’t too worried about the sample images,etc … but things like the missing pages, title fonts, background image where the product name is displayed, cart, favourites, etc all seem to be missing (see image)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You need to import the theme options text file into your themeoptions panel to get things like fonts, backgrounds etc

– Kyle

onceuponsupplies

@Rui – Thank you for importing the homepage content! I’m still missing the shopping cart & wishlist icons (which are supposed to appear next to the search icon) on my menu… not sure if there’s a setting I need to activate for this to happen? Please advise.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 311 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register