New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Filterable Portfolio

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Roger,

The way it works is that for whatever items are shown, it checks the tags used on these items, and if then these display in the filter.

Can I ask what version of the theme you are using? As we did make a change to this recently.

– Ed

Roger Henriksen

Hi,

Thanks for your answer! Wouldn’t it be more logical to display the portfolio categories you select in the portfolio element?

Anyway, I was using 2.56. and upgraded to 2.61. just now. But I’m not sure what the changes are? It seems that it still has the same filtering.

Regards,
    Roger

davidll

Hi

I’d like to join this request too – Roger and Ed are both discussing the same issue I brought up last week: the display of portfolio categories.

D

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

So am I right in saying that you would only like children of the selected category to show as filters? I just double checked the latest update we made, and this is definitely in place as of v2.6+

– Ed

Roger Henriksen

Hi Ed,

Yes, that sums it up 🙂 I have installed 2.61.

See attached screenshots for categories I’ve selected and what’s displayed.

RH

davidll

darn, I’m using neighborhood

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Roger, can you screenshot me your Portfolio Categories screen in the WP-admin?

@davidll
    – I’ll see what I can do about adding this into Neighborhood for the next update.

– Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register