New Landing How can we help? Atelier File Permission issues after update to v1.61 and theme to 1.71

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    xdev

I updated both the theme and swift framework to the latest versions and now I have this error in wordpress:

File Permission Issues
    We were unable to modify required files. Please ensure that /home/***/public_html/wp-content/uploads/ has the proper read-write permissions, or modify your wp-config.php file to contain your FTP login credentials as outlined here..

Can you please advise?

I was trying to update Go – Responsive Pricing & Compare Tables and Revolution Slider to the latest version. Updates cannot finish due to this error. What should I do?

Swift Framework page has the error above. Should I presume it did not updated?

3969120a

same @serenitycreams.com

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

Can you please try disabling any other plugins you have active, tested with latest Atelier + Swift Framework on our demo site and no permissions issues at all for us.

– Ed

xdev

I have no other plugins than the usual swift plugins that came with the theme ( I hate adding plugins )…and only one plugin ( Simple History) that did not came with the theme.
    Disabled…problem still there.

xdev
    This reply has been marked as private.
    3t2409

Same here.

Deactivated ALL plugins, no permissions issues.
    Activated ONLY Swift Framework, permission issue exists. (Once deactivated, problem goes away)

Here’s error, same thing.

File Permission Issues
    We were unable to modify required files. Please ensure that /nas/wp/www/staging/****/wp-content/uploads/ has the proper read-write permissions, or modify your wp-config.php file to contain your FTP login credentials as outlined here..

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Seems this only happens in certain situations, if anyone can provide WP + FTP login info, we’ll get this looked into asap.

– Ed

xdev
    xdev

PS: I did not have Redux Framework installed. Is it necessary for the theme to work?

terrysmith

I have the same problem. Joining thread to receive updates…

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Redux framework is included as part of the theme, in touch with their lead dev now.

– Ed

xdev

Strange…my website worked perfectly without it ( don’t know about the shop part though as I didn’t get into that just yet ).

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@xdev – thanks for providing the details to check this.

– Ed

xdev
    3969120a

Deactivated swift framework, and error message disappeared, and, as expected, broke the site:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lqfrl9p54ypvu9z/Screenshot%202015-09-02%2014.32.28.png?dl=0

Updated & Reactivated the plug-in and, voila, site works again, and ERROR MESSAGE IS GONE!

Thanks for the update!!!

p.s. – when you have completed the bulk of these tweaks, you will have, by far, the best theme ever…

David

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.