New Landing How can we help? Atelier Feature Requests

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    JackV

Ed, thanks for the update.
    Nice to see gravatar support but not it seems that WP User Avatar plugin does not work well

Paid Membership, User Registration, User Profile & Restrict Content Plugin – ProfilePress

Will test the other updates and report back.

JackV
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Will see if we can drop the form below the reviews on smaller screen sizes or when a sidebar is used

– Kyle

tonn

Thanks for the update Ed but it appears that the ‘desktop’ cart still inherits some of the menu rules e.g text transform

I’ve also found the following with the latest update:

– Having native reviews disabled has no effect on the star rating displayed on the front end- they still show. I’ve tested this with the twenty15 theme and the native stars aren’t displayed if disabled.

– The close button on modal windows seems to have a few styling issues.

Many thanks,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Fixed all of those for the hotfix update today.

Nice to see gravatar support but not it seems that WP User Avatar plugin does not work well
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-user-avatar/

We used WooCommerce’s standard code, would assume this is something the plugin isn’t built for?

– Ed

tonn

Thanks again for the update Ed. Just had another quick test after manually updating to Swiftframework 1.7.6 and theme ver 1.9.1 and the review problem is still present. I’m using a third party reviews plugin which disables the native reviews feature and inserts their own. Although the native reviews area no longer shows on the front end, the review stars are still shown.

The reviews system worked fine prior to the above updates, and also functions correctly with other test themes I have.

Many thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @tonn

Is this on the single product page? Do you have any child theme overrides? Can you provide a link to a page for example?

– Ed

tonn

Hi Ed,

Yes, this only occurs on the single product page. This occurs on both a clean master theme and child theme (with overrides). I only have a local dev running at the moment. I’ll try getting it setup on a cloud droplet or my server as soon as I’ve finished testing with the latest woocommerce release. Thanks

hansvanderwoerd

Hello, what i would love to see integrated:

– Page title with custom title and background image for single products option
    – Hero style Page title option (not only tabbed) for single product
    – Option to add slider on top of single product

why: because with that you can build better looking product pages with teasers in the page title with images and video. You can send customers one single url with a smashing product page.

It should not be that complicated i think? because all the features are already there in the theme.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks for the requests @hansvanderwoerd – will see what we can do.

@tonn
    – let us know.

– Ed

tonn
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Here – https://www.dropbox.com/s/v96yznw868j3nq5/Screenshot%202016-01-21%2015.18.27.png?dl=0

Turning that off, removes the reviews. Or am I misunderstanding?

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Just re-read, my mistake. It’s likely because we move the reviews output to another action. You can remove our review stars with this css:

.product-price-wrap .star-rating {
    display: none;
    }

– Ed

tonn
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

I can likely provide a line of php to remove the action if you’d prefer?

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.