New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Dante post padding missing

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

Apologies for the delay. The issue is that you have header.php and page.php overrides – those files are out of date with the current theme structure, and will need to be updated.

If you could copy your changes to the new files, and then copy those files to your child theme, that would resolve the issue.

– Ed

WEswift

Ed – thanks, I’ll give this a try. But I didn’t think the page template affected posts. And I don’t think the header should affect the content area. Am I going to have the same padding issues with pages once I make those edits? -Paul

David Martin – Support

@WEswift – those page templates contain hooks which certain functions use to adjust various outputs, ex: opening closing div’s or changing class names for different page variations is an example.

Thanks.

WEswift

David – thanks again for the response. After careful review of the page and header child theme files, it appears my main changes were to allow a sidebar with a different width. A sidebar width setting feature was later instituted officially via a theme setting. I also think the newer header file incorporated an opening .container element. I was able to turn off my child theme files and utilize the new settings to fix the site. Thanks again. -Paul

David Martin – Support

No problem, thanks Ed also!

– David.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.