New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Dante Feature Request

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 380 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Noahj

New Header Layout Suggestion.

See screenshot @ http://drop.diamonddedication.com/KPPc.

Thoughts?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks for the request πŸ™‚

– Kyle

Noahj

Thanks for listening! Seems like a natural step in the header layout options, so fingers crossed.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

MHC

940px non-responvive please!

Can’t get the site to stay at 940px if I switch off responsive mode. I want the full site to show up on mobile phone.

Thanks πŸ™‚

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Thanks for this.

With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

markfordham

Hi guys, I would really like to make a page that displays posts in order of most loves. I know there is a sidebar widget to show the most loved posts but to be able to sort a masonry style blog page would be great. Thanks.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks for the request! It would be a nice feature

– Kyle

Sotiris

Guys please update access to all Fontawesome Icons. I was told it is coming in the next update but when is that? It should be relatively simple to do. Thanks.

Ken

Swift pagebuilder – the ability to “tag” elements with colours. Think in terms of calanders or to-do lists where one can assign a category colour to a certain event, task etc making it easy to see what’s what in a long list.

So with the pagebuilder I have just started getting really into the responsive visablility and that means that the number of elements in a page can get really long as one starts adding different things for mobile and desktop. Essentially one is tracking multiple versions of a page at the same time with the different elements for the different screen sizes all over the show.

If there was a way to “tag” elements then I could tag all the elements that I’ve set to show up on desktop in blue, while orange is the tablets page and tag my cell phone elements in green.

Then scrolling down a page it would be much easier to see what’s what at a glance. I’m sure people would find other ways in which a visual grouping would make things easier for them.

Thanks for the opportunity to be heard πŸ™‚

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Thanks for suggestion. Great feature.
    Thanks πŸ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

bigbangthinking

Hi

Did we get random portfolio items in the last update?

We coould love to have a preload gif in the portfolio items as well, or a load more button.

Thanks

Gonzalo

PD were is a chenge log to see with the last updates?

bigbangthinking

One thing more

The Portfolio filter works great on desktop view, but when you go to mobiles it displays exactly the same but vertical. So if tΒΏyou have 10 filter categories, you get an endless list. It would be great to have a dropdown menu or some kind of hiden selector.

Thanks

G

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks, will consider it for a future update

– Kyle

Ken

Probably a bit of a tall order, but hey πŸ™‚

I work with two monitors.

It would be awesome to open up an existing page in page builder in one tab (browser window) on one monitor and another in a second tab (browser window) on the other and be able to drag page builder elements (complete with text, images etc) between the two.

Or a cut/copy and paste feature which amounts to the same thing.
    I find using the duplicate function and then dragging it around can be a bit finicky sometimes, especially for larger elements. They don’t always drop where you want them to.

… you did ask for feature requests πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 380 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register