New Landing How can we help? General Feedback & Suggestions Clickable portfolio thumb sliders + portfolio item page slider

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
    lobsterass

Hi! I installed the update. Thanx! Here is my situation now:

1) the portfolio thumb sliders should now be clickable (just like portfolio thumb images are)

This works! Yes! Very happy about this. Thanx!

2) and that the standard slider on individual portfolio item pages should have clickable nav arrows (so that one can flip back and forth between the slides)

This still doesn’t work, I believe. http://monroedesign.se/portfolio/tatuering-vaggdekor-portratt/

3) I tried this code to remove the accent color hover screen on thumb images. It worked, but I want the white arrow to remain. How do I keep the white arrow?

figure .overlay {
    background-color: #59C3C4;
    display: block!important;
    color: #FFF;
    }

Thanx!
    <3

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Regarding your issues.

1- Great

2- Worked fine, the arrows appear when you mouse over the slide.

3-

figure .overlay {
    background-color: transparent!important;
    }

figure:hover .overlay {
    box-shadow: inset 0 0 0 500px transparent!important;
    }

– Rui

lobsterass

Hello Rui!

2) I must have not made my point clear. The nav arrows of the individual portfolio item standard slider should be CLICKABLE – just like normal rev sliders. Now, I have up to 4 slides on some portfolio pages, and they take very long to flip through automatically (and I don’t want to speed them up either). The user should be able to use the nav arrows to flip back and forth as he or she wishes. Otherwise, there’s not much of a point having nav arrows at all. You guys said you would fix this issue with the last update, so I haven’t changed all my portfolio sliders into rev sliders yet. If you don’t plan to fix this issue, that’s what I’m going to do. But I really think the unclickable standard sliders is an issue for more people than just me.

3) Cool! That code worked like a charm. Awesome!

Thank you, Rui!

<3

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I checked and found that nav arrow are working fine at http://monroedesign.se/portfolio/tatuering-vaggdekor-portratt/. I am able to change slide through nav arrow.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

lobsterass

OMG! Everything works now! The nav arrows on both individual portfolio page standard slider AND slider thumbs are now clickable. YES!!! You guys are so awesome! Thank you! Suerphappy about this great improvement!

๐Ÿ™‚
    <3

Angela

Kyle – SUPPORT

Great! Thanks Mohammad

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register