New Landing How can we help? Atelier Cannot vertically align elements within a row and horizontal scroll

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    aimeandalex

Hi David, I’ve attached screenshots again. The green bars are a consistent size, and the blue bars are a consistent size.

When the cursor is in the centre of the screen, the parallax element is significantly lower in the row than the text block. The text block also appears to sit too high in the row, and the green block overlaps at the top but not the bottom.

When the cursor is at the very bottom of the screen, the parallax image never goes higher than the top of the text block.

When the cursor is at the very top of the screen, the parallax is significantly lower than the bottom of the text block.

I’m also getting the padding issue back from earlier in this ticket, I’ve attached a screenshot of this again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

I’m also getting the padding issue back from earlier in this ticket, I’ve attached a screenshot of this again.

– I’ll need to assign the above over to Ed (lead dev) as it only seems to function (correct height calculation) once the browser is resized.

Thanks.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @aimeandalex

That is due to the default position of the layers – there is nothing wrong with the theme’s multi-layer parallax setup as far as I can see here. When in it’s default position, the layers all have a 0px Y value on their transforms. The issue seems to be that there is space at the top of your images that you have created for this?

The padding issue only seems to occur on rapid resize – because of the portfolio item transition. We’ll see what we can do about this for the next theme update.

Thanks,

– Ed

aimeandalex

Hi Ed,

Thanks for looking into it – I’ll have a look at the images in the parallax 🙂

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

No problem. Thanks Ed.

-Rui

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register