New Landing How can we help? General Forum Help Canno register my purchase code!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Yes, you can only access forums for the items which you have purchased.

Good point about the search results – we’ll see what we can do to get the results showing which theme they are for.

Thanks,

– Ed

moogoo72

I only tried to access Flexform forum…

m

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Could you send me an email with your login so that I can test? Not sure how this isn’t working for you, when it’s fine for everyone else!

[email protected]

– Ed

ritchmedia

This is still happening to me when trying to search.

slcmyers

I also cannot register my code. Keeps saying I need to register. I put it in and still happening.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Please try clearing your cache, or another browser.

We’ve added the theme name to the search results dropdown, so that you can see what theme it is before you click on it.

– Ed

slcmyers

Seriously, I’m having the issue again. Can’t read half of the forum.

slcmyers

I just realized. It only gives you support access for the theme you have. Very confusing because when you search the forum it brings back everything.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

We recently added the theme name to the search results, to make this less confusing.

– Ed

anna_c

I was having the same problem.

I entered the FlexForm forum, and then typed a few keywords to search. I selected one — and it kept making me enter the license key, to which nothing would happen. No error, nothing.  Then I read the above that it only works within the forum.  There was no theme names in the search result as the entry above reads.

HOWEVER, it appears when you search, it searches ALL forums, not the one you’re registered for. I would recommend fixing it so that when you search, it only searches within the theme forum I’m allowed to see.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Anna,

We’ll look into this for a future update, but currently we have the theme name showing in the results, and you should see this? If you don’t where are you searching?

– Ed

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register