New Landing How can we help? General Forum Help Canno register my purchase code!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
    trasek

Why i cannot register my purchase code? I don’t recive any errors, only back to add code site.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Your purchase codes have registered fine, you should now be able to post topics in the Flexform forum.

– Ed

mako

I cannot register my purchase code either! I am taken in a loop

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Just investigating this now, although your code has been approved so you should be good to go!

– Ed

jayhowes

Am i being super thick – where do i find the purchase code ๐Ÿ™

jlukes42

Having the same troubles. Trying to add my purchase code. No errors or anything but I still can’t access any information. It just sends me back to the verification page.

kingproductions

Same error, I paste the code and it keeps me reloading the Verification Page… ๐Ÿ™

linahhhh

Likewise here…keeps reloading the page…

moogoo72

Same problem here.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

We’ve recently fixed this guys. Please clear your cache and try again. You should all be able to access the forum for the theme you’ve purchased if you try.

Thanks, and apologies for the issue in the first place!

– Ed

Gabriel

I’m having the same problem (still).

I recently purchased the Pinpoint theme (which is great by the way), and have a question, but when I try to access the Pinpoint part of the forum, I’m forwarded to this Verification Page:

http://support.swiftideas.net/license-verification/

Whenever I enter the “Item Purchase Code:” from the ‘pinpoint-responsive-multipurpose-wp-theme-licence.txt’ file I got from ThemeForest, the page just reloads, input is cleared and I get no feedback.

Actually no matter what I enter and click Submit, the Verification page still just reloads, and I get no feedback.

It is still broken, and I can’t get support for my PinPoint.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

We’ve fixed the reload issue we had. Can you please check if you can now access the forum?

@gabriel
    – your code has been accepted, so you will have access.

– Ed

moogoo72

I cleared cache, tried different browsers still no luck in passing the verification code page. Do you have any other advice?

Thank you,

m

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@moogoo72 – What message do you get? You haven’t had any codes accepted as of yet.

mag

It seems that a purchase code for a specific theme grants you read access only to the general forum and the dedicated forum of the theme purchased. Trying to access other themes forum will loop asking code forever.

This is very disturbing especially when you navigate through search results (that are not filtered according to your purchase)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register