New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Can I update my wordpress from 4.0 to 4.0.1 to run Neighborhood 1.96?

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
    kofi

Hi guys,

It’s been a long time. I’ve one question.

Whenever I’m writing a blog post and want to preview it, the new tab opens with a 404 error page. It’s happened all this while. Is there anyway to fix this or know what is causing this? See attached image.

Also, still haven’t managed to get my wishlist working. Have there been any possible update that I could run to fix this? we tried everything in January but came to a conclusion it could be my server. Do you think this is still the case?

Thanks.
    Kofi

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Regarding the preview functionality, can you recreate this test but using the default WordPress theme?

If you press in the same page, not in a new tab does it still happen?

-Rui

kofi

Hi Rui, what’s the best way for me to create a child theme to test it out. My site is live and a bit skeptical about breaking things by switching to the default theme and back. do you recommend this to be safe?

Thank you.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

The preview 404 will be nothing to do with the theme

– Kyle

kofi

Hi Kyle,

So I did that and still got issues.
    See the attached images. I switched to wordpress 2015 theme and made a new post and previewed it before publishing it, and got a can’t display message. then I published it and still was getting the same.

Then I deleted and restored it from the trash and tried again and it previewed.

I then made a new post and did the same steps as above but didn’t preview.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Then there’s an issue with your install, nothing to do with the theme, and as we are really busy we can only help with theme issues. I hope you understand

– Kyle

kofi

I understand Kyle.

Thanks for the support nonetheless!

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.