New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Can I update my wordpress from 4.0 to 4.0.1 to run Neighborhood 1.96?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Your Woocommerce sidebar should have the following widgets like in the image below
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/7v7oyl0h0o038l1/woocommerce_sidebar.png?dl=0

Also in the Theme options-> Woocommerce Options you should choose has your left sidebar the Woocommerce sidebar.

-Rui

kofi

Life-saver!

Thank you Rui!

Best regards

Kyle – SUPPORT

Thanks Rui

kofi

Hi guys,

Merry Christmas and a superb new year to you all.

I’ve one question, and that is, is it possible to attach a CAPTCHA to a contact form? I seem to be receiving junk emails almost everyday from unknown people, although, my website is currently hidden from the public at the moment (though live on a server)

Anything useful that will help prevent bots sending me messages will be great!

Thank you!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Sure, there a several plugins for that, for e.g: https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7-recaptcha-extension/

– Kyle

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please use Contact form 7 recaptcha plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7-recaptcha-extension/ to insert captcha within contact form.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

kofi

Thank you Kyle and Mohammad for your swift response! Got it incorporated ๐Ÿ™‚

This version was however atuomatically recommended for wordpress upon installing and activating the one you recommended https://wordpress.org/plugins/bwp-recaptcha/

Thank you.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

kofi

Hi guys,

Do you have anything or recommend anything (scripts) I could put in the “Leave Feedback” Modal on products. Something that will allow for leaving feedback..

Also, I don’t think my Add to wishlist button works. When the star is clicked on, it registers it with a tick, but nothing shows up in the wishlist area. Is there anything I’m not doing to get this working? It’s activated in the WooCommerce wishlist settings..

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1) Sure, you can add a contact form from contact form 7 in the modal ๐Ÿ™‚

2) The wishlist isn’t AJAX enabled like the cart, therefore the page needs to be reloaded before it shows a number next to the star

– Kyle

kofi

Thank you Kyle,

The wishlist seems to reset upon refreshing the page. it get’s discarded and the button becomes unregistered. There’s no way around it? as I can’t imagine people knowing to refresh the page once they’ve clicked to add to their wishlist.

Thank you.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No, but if they add a product to their wishlist, then continue browsing around the site, the product will have been added to the wishlist

– Kyle

kofi

Understood! Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

kofi

Hi guys,

Tried using a contact form for the feedback modal.. however I’m not sure if it’s meant to send it to me as an email or get displayed after it’s submitted. what’s the main purpose of it?

If it’s meant to leave a comment on the product, how do it go about making the contact form do this.

Also, when I try to leave a review, it asks me to be logged in to do this, however when I log in and try to leave the review, it keeps going into a loop of asking me to log in, as though it doesn’t register that i’ve logged in. Have i missed anything?

Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.