New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn button with #links and "smooth-scroll-link" class, scrolling to wrong point

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    imweird

Hi there!
    So, have this problem.
    As the title says, when I create a button with the output to “#section” and add the class “smooth-scroll-link”, what happens is that the page correctly scrolls down to the page section with the correct id “#section”. But, it always scrolls and stops sooner then what it should do.

I have enable the side navigation for the onepage – when i click on the dots, it scrolls down a bit more untill it reaches the correct point which is the actual beginning of the raw with the #section id.

Suggestions?
    Thank you

imweird

ok, its related to the fact that “Sticky header resizing” in enable.
    have to change the js file?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’ll let the developer know about this, thanks

– Kyle

imweird

well I just noticed that there are some problems with the “header options” in the “theme option” page.

you still have text from the cardinal theme in it.
    “Choose the config for the left header area if you are using Header 1, 6 or 8. You can drag the items between enabled/disabled and also order them as you like.”

you have 6 header – the Header Left Config does not work in header 1 or 6

+ when I enable the Header Right Config / with a header n1 (like a overlay menu) it comes out – is that something that you want?

Kyle – SUPPORT

I will forward this to the developer so he can sort that out, thanks

– Kyle

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Apologies for that, the text is completely wrong. Fixed for the next update.

Can you provide a link to your site so that I can check the smooth scrolling issue? I haven’t seen this happen here, it seems to work 100% fine.

– Ed

imweird

Had to choose another way cause of design changes.

I am helping this guys customizing their website.

I am facing another problem related to the header – I made some custom changes and now on Safari something weird is happening

I am testing with the new safari on yosemite.

When i scroll down and then quickly scroll up, a piece of the header disappear over the end of the page.
    + everytime i scroll down, the header “snaps” a bit. I think that trying you will notice this.

This is happening regarding my customizations.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    imweird
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Unfortunately we simply cannot support user customisations, as these are done so at the user’s knowledge and responsibility.

I’d recommend removing sections of code until you find the cause, and then look for an alternate solution.

– Ed

imweird

I understand.
    However this: “everytime i scroll down, the header “snaps” a bit. I think that trying you will notice this”

is not related to any customization but it happens right from the moment you install the theme. I think header related / i mean, if you use n4 it snaps.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Do you see the same issue on the demo site?

– Ed

imweird

ther’s no demo with header n4 look to me 🙂

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster
    imweird

Looks better then my default version, you ll notice what I mean though when you try on safari this: scroll down a bit and then scroll with violence up back to the top again. When you then scroll down it will “snap” a bit.

But its quite superficial.

Other browsers like chrome, when you scroll up with a firm scroll, doesnt do that.

sorry to bother.

Regarding the original issue “button with #links and “smooth-scroll-link” class, scrolling to wrong point”

I am having this problem. I do have some buttons with #link and smooth scrool + one page side navigation + Overlay menu with custom links (also #link)

They all scroll do different points 🙂
    What do you suggest?

imweird
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register