New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn button with #links and "smooth-scroll-link" class, scrolling to wrong point

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

I can replicate now, but is definitely an edge case. Will note down to see if there is anything we can do for it, but it does only occur on extreme situations.

Have you updated to v1.92? – this has all been resolved as far as we are aware.

– Ed

imweird

yep I am up to date.

Thank you a lot.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Can you provide examples of the smooth scroll links which aren’t going to the right place, so that I can check it?

Thanks,

– Ed

imweird

When you land in the page, try using the button in the swift slider (ex. Team)
    Then navigate again to Team using the side menu (one-page-navigation)
    Then go on the overlay menu and go for Team again.

I am aware of the fact the the re-sizing of the header is a reason why it scrolls to the wrong point – but 3 different points?

Sorry for bother and thank you guys, the best out there, by far.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @imweird

The reason your overlay menu jumps is because it is a URL + hashtag, unfortunately we can’t smooth scroll on those links (standard browser functionality).

The other two seem to be going to the incorrect place because of the image transition you have to the left of the header, unfortunately it’s not possible to detect the size change before the scroll is set – and can only check the current size of the header – which is why it works once you’ve scrolled.

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register