New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood breadcrumbs not showing and bad SEO score for "no images"

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I just attached in previous reply reply .

Thanks

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I just attach a feature image with a page and your issue fixed finally . please check here
    http://sassypantsdesign.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=6575&action=edit&message=1#wpseo_linkdex.

creatorofstuff

Why would I attach a feature image that has no relevance to the page? I’m confused. Can you explain to me why the image that is already on the page does not seem to be found?

I don’t mean for you to waste any more time with this except to just please explain what is going on and why my image (that is already there) is not seen. Earlier you told me to simply “set light box to ‘no'” and that would fix it but it did not. Should it have?

I’m trying to understand why adding an image through the Swift page builder would not result in an image that would be detected by an SEO page analysis. Is it possible to ask the author?

I really do appreciate your help very much. Thank you.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Issue is inside Yoast plugin .Yoast plugin regular expression algorithm is not able to find image . Technically and physically you have image at your page so it will not effect at your SEO at any rate . Please try to understand .

With Best Regards
    Swiftideas Themes

creatorofstuff

Ok. Thank you. 🙂

Melanie – SUPPORT

Thanks for understanding!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register