New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood breadcrumbs not showing and bad SEO score for "no images"

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
    creatorofstuff

Hi!

1. I’m embarrassed because I turned off breadcrumbs on my pages originally but now I’ve learned that you should have them for good SEO (I’m new to this SEO process) and when I unchecked the box on each page so that the breadcrumbs would once again show, they didn’t. I checked the breadcrumb settings for NevXT and it said my settings were out of date (?) and offered a button to click to fix it (I can’t remember now what it said – maybe to migrate my settings), which I did. I looked through the settings and they seem fine, but still no breadcrumbs.

I then cleared the cache through WP Super Cache, and still see no breadcrumbs. I’m not sure what I’ve done wrong. Sorry. I feel like I really messed up this time. I should have left the breadcrumbs in the first place!

2. I installed Yoast SEO and I keep getting a bad score that says “No images appear in this page, consider adding some as appropriate.” on almost all of my pages, and yet I do have images on those pages. And the images all have alt tags. Am I missing something there? Why can’t it see my images?

Home

Thank you so much for your help!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide your wordpress admin login credentials so i can check in detail to fix your all issues .

creatorofstuff
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I have fixed your issue and breadcrumb is also coming at your pages .

With Best Regards
    SwiftIdeas Themes

creatorofstuff

Hi – I see the breadcrumbs, and thank you very much for fixing that, but what about the problem of bad SEO scores with Yoast SEO because it doesn’t see my images?

Here is just one example. When I look at the score for this page http://sassypantsdesign.com/eco-aware/, I get a red (bad) mark, with the message that says “no images appear on this page, consider adding some as appropriate”.

Did you mean to say that you fixed this issue? How? Why is it not still working, or is it something you must fix page by page? Can you explain what you did so I understand it?

Thank you very much.

creatorofstuff

Sorry. I only meant to attach one image of the page, not three.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Where are you checking for score ?

Thanks
    Mohammad

creatorofstuff

When you edit the page, just scroll down to WordPress SEO by Yoast, and click on “page analysis”.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please go to Admin -> Add/Edit page -> Choose a single image element from page builder and put a image and update . Now you have image for a page and Yoast image message has gone .
    You can check in Admin this page http://sassypantsdesign.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=6575&action=edit&message=1#wpseo_linkdex

With Best Regards
    SwiftIdeas Themes

creatorofstuff

This does not help with the images that already exist on the page, and also, can you next time do this on a page that is not live (like create a copy of it and make a test page)?

How can I get it to work on images that are already on all of my pages? I don’t want to be fiddling around with pages that are already live by removing and adding images unless that is the only way.

Please help.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am very sorry . I am explaining you that you have images as slider at your pages . In view source of pages , you have images at pages . Search engine take this HTML to check image at page . So just ignore the Yoast page analysis about image . Yoast mechanism is not able to find slider images so gives error .It just take only simple content with image . So technically image exist with page .

With Best Regards
    Swiftideas Themes

creatorofstuff

I do not want images as a slider. In the “swift page builder” I selected “single image” when placing those images on my page. I did not select “add slider”.

Please explain why adding a “single image” results in a slider.

Thank you very much.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please add/edit a single image element and SET “Enable lightbox link” NO . So you will get image as plain not a slider . I am attaching a screenshot too so please check . Hope you will understand .

With Best Regards
    Swiftideas Themes

creatorofstuff

I don’t see an attachment but I understand what you are telling me. So a light box translates to a slider, I guess. Ok, I get it. Thank you.

creatorofstuff

I just did that – I edited the single image on the page we have been discussing and set the light box to “no”, but WordPress SEO by Yoast still gives me a bad score for not having an image on the page. It didn’t seem to make any difference.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register