New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Blog Post Sidebar – stick on the bottom

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
    guentherportfolio

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. Could you please remove the links and screenshots, I would really appreciate that.

As I wrote in my last post, I have moved the images and text boxes. If I would now move it back again, the sidebar will be crash again. Could you please take this serious and check the problem in detail? May be I did anything wrong.

Thank you

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Tested this on my dev version and I cannot replicate. Can I ask you to deactivate your child theme. I see that is overwriting the header file.

Thanks,
    David.

guentherportfolio

Hi David,

I think it would be better if you no longer work on my site. You changed so many things, deactivate plugins and so on and didn’t tell me anything about this. This is really annoying and not really a “Support”. Thank you

guentherportfolio

Could please any other Support member than David, remove the links and screenshots of David´s post a page before? I asked David and unfortunately he didn’t removed it. Thank you.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

I did not deactivate any other plugins, other than a cache for obvious reasons? Unless another support member has been testing.

– Your child theme is overwriting a header file which I believe is causing the issue. I have tested your page content on my dev version and tried to replicate as you described and have not been able to.

That is why I requested you deactivate your child theme? I asked you this on JULY 5, 2016 AT 7:22 PM #279366.

I’ll remove your images now.

– David.

David Martin – Support

Images have been removed.

Let me know when you can disable your child theme, please leave it disabled.

– David.

guentherportfolio

Thanks for removing the links and images. For me it is fine if you deactivate plugins or so on, to isolate the problem, but it would be better if you either tell me about these changes or activate it again, if you are finished with your testings. In my opinion this is necessary, especially if the site you are working on is live!

Is it possible that I send you the child theme for checking the problem? I actually only have changed some color things in the header.php.

Regards
    Martin

David Martin – Support

Hi Martin,

Please deactivate the child theme, or add the new header code from the parent theme and then re-add your tweaks.

Thanks.

guentherportfolio

Hi David,

thanks for your reply. I deactivated the child theme, but after that unfortunately all my sidebars are crashed and some other elements doesn’t appear anymore. Is there a way to check the changes of the current theme header? Thanks

David Martin – Support

When you activate the parent theme you would need to drag in any inactive widgets and set the menu locations. Sometimes WordPress does this as it looks like you have activated a new theme.

Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.