New Landing How can we help? Atelier add to cart issue?

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    micheal_w

Awesome, thank you!

David Martin – Support

Thanks Ed!

micheal_w

Hi Ed, this issue is still exists, I (and I think many user) would need an urgent fix please..

In summary:
    If using your theme, the ADD TO CART button can add variable product to cart without selecting any variables >> this causes big issues… Simply hit the ADD to cart button, click OK on the popup and then the system starts to add it to the cart.

micheal_w

ps. just wanted to be sure that this issue is not related to my site only, I looked for another example from you “SHOWCASE YOUR SITE” topic, and the issue is exists on another user’s site too http://dentonswag.com/product/denton-swag-signature-shirt/

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @micheal_w

We have a fix implemented for this ready to go in the next update, we have had a few delays with the release of the update, but we hope to send it out within the next 48-72 hours.

Thanks,

– Ed

micheal_w

Hi Ed, sounds great, thank you!
    Please note that I use (currently build a site with) Uplift too and experiencing the same issue..

ADD TO CART major issue

http://lifewearau.wpengine.com/shop/dreamtime-performance-leggings/

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Have you updated to the latest Uplift? (v1.2.6) – the fix has already been added.

– Ed

micheal_w

Hi Ed,
    Yes I have:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Can you provide a link to the site using Uplift? Make sure you have cleared all caches.

– Ed

micheal_w
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

There must be something else such as a plugin that is conflicting with your setup. I’ve tested the latest version thoroughly with the disabled button state on variable products and have been unable to replicate the issue since I made that fix. Can you try disabling any plugins you have active to check?

– Ed

cori_tmc

I’m having almost the same issue. You can visit this page: http://tmcadmin74.staging.wpengine.com/product/soap-pack/
    Leave all the variables on “Choose an Option” and then hit Add To Cart. You’ll get this message, “Please select some product options before adding this product to your cart.” Once you hit okay the Add To Cart button says “Adding…” and begins spinning and does not stop. It still spins even after someone selects the variables they want. This will be very confusing for customers.

I appreciate your time and assistance.

Thank you.

David Martin – Support

@cori_tmc what theme version are you on? You need to be using version 2.2.10.

Thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.