New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift ADD TO CART major issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    micheal_w

If using your theme, the ADD TO CART button can add variable product to cart without selecting any variables >> this causes big issues… See above menu, simply hit the ADD to cart button, click OK on the popup and then the system starts to add it to the cart.

Please note, that the same issue exists with Atelier too and have already reported it.

add to cart issue?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Thanks, I will inform the developer of the issue, for now add this to your custom css:

.woocommerce div.product form.cart .button.disabled:active {
        pointer-events: none;
    }

– Kyle

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @michael_w

Have already responded on this on your previous topic. The latest Uplift update should have resolved this. I have tested locally and unable to replicate anymore after the fix. I can only assume there must be a plugin you have active which is causing this. Please can you test with any other plugins disabled?

– Ed

micheal_w

Hi Ed & Kyle,

I checked all my plugins and found out, that a plugin which converts the standard woo variation dropdown to thumbnails causing the issue.
    https://codecanyon.net/item/improved-variable-product-attributes-for-woocommerce/9981757
    I use it quite a while and haven’t had any issue before, so I assume changes in your theme / in woo or in that plugin causes that new issue.

However Kyle’s css solved it… Is that okay to use long term or you don’t recommend it?
    Thanks!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @michael_w

That css is a good solution, you should have no issue with that, and would suggest keeping it – would have thought Woo would have that in there as standard.

Cheers Kyle.

– Ed

micheal_w

okay thanks for the help!

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.