New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Accordian Element Section Text Disappears

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    nanhann

I added a new section and tried to change the Section title, but it still doesn’t change. I’m using Google Chrome on Windows 10.

Also, it looks like you have the test page set up as a “post” and my page is set up as a “page”.

Do you want to create a test “page” and see what happens?

Thank you

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Test page: http://info.aladvantage.com/pb-test/

Mac + Chrome – I cannot replicate.

Windows 10 + Chrome – I cannot replicate.

– Could you do a screencast or anything else that could allow us to see this? Currently, I cannot replicate.

nanhann

Hello again Support Team,

If possible it would be a huge help if someone besides David could respond to this. It appears that he’s not there again until Friday, which is when I’m off and every time I respond, I have to wait a week to hear back with little or no progress.

I submitted screen shots when the issue came up previously on January 10th (see previous entries in this string). The issue is still the same.

This is what happened today. I was actually able to create new titles on a couple of new sections on my page and the test page, then the 3rd section I added did not allow me to change the title AGAIN. Some of the setting on my page are different than the test page, but it appears to be happening on the test page as well after I changed the first section. Is it possible for someone to copy my page and do more testing to see why this is happening intermittently?

This is the first page I created with Uplift and so far am VERY disappointed in the sporadic functionality and support.

Here are some of my settings:
    Show Page Title at top of page – yes
    Page style – boxed inner page
    Background image – yes
    Header type – standard overlay
    Sidebar Config – Left Sidebar
    One Page Navigation – yes

Please advise as soon as possible. thank you

David Martin – Support

Hi,

To clarify I have responded to you on the 13th / 17th / 21st / 22nd / 24th.

We are all available online Mon – Friday UK GMT time, our time is split between supporting many other questions and doing actual dev work on the themes.

As you can see in my various tests/attempts to replicate, I have not been able to, even when I use an emulator to test your specific Windows + browser version.

You have also ignored my two requests to provide a screencast to help us.

I will ping this to Rui so he can take a look also.

– David.

nanhann

I apologize for the misunderstanding. There are already screenshots within this string from January. The issue looks the same as when I sent it then. I don’t understand how it would help to have new screenshots that look the same.

I do appreciate your help. Thank you.

David Martin – Support

Not screenshots, a screencast – ie a video of your screen and you replicating this issue.

I have asked Rui to take a look today.

Thanks.

nanhann

Oh, I’m sorry, but I misread your request. Do you have a preferred tool that you use for screencasts? I haven’t done one before.

Do you want me to wait until your colleague has looked at it first?

Thanks again!

David Martin – Support

I’d recommend the Droplr app, we use it for screenshots and screencasts.

Thanks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

My 1st testing in Mac + chrome worked fine, manage to change all the accordion titles without any issue.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/co4ybpt7h54zhfo/Screenshot%202017-03-27%2019.04.06.png?dl=0

I’m just preparing a Windows 10 machine to be able to test it.

@nanhann
    try to purge the browser cache mechanism from GoDaddy and also your browser cache.
    Can you try it in a different browser like firefox?

-Rui

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Just finished my testing in a Window 10 machine + chrome and it worked fine. I just remove the “Rui” text that I added before.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/apirx8e1xtydlf7/Screenshot%202017-03-27%2019.15.18.png?dl=0

This probably it’s just a browser cache issue on your machine. Let us know how it went the test in Firefox.

-Rui

nanhann

Thank you. We’re using Windows 10 and Chrome. I previously had trouble in MS Edge on Windows 10 as well.

To clarify, the issue is when I add a new section, then try to change the title. Not on existing titles.

I’ll try clearing cache as mentioned.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Thanks for clarifying, manage to replicate it. For the moment after adding new sections you need to hit the save button.
    Will have to send this bug to the development team so it can be fixed for a future update.

-Rui

nanhann

Hello Rui,

Thank you so much! I’m so glad you were able to replicate the issue. I just downloaded Firefox and the issue happened there as well.

Do you have any ETA when the bug might be fixed?

Thanks for your and David’s time!

nanhann

And when you say “For the moment after adding new sections you need to hit the save button.” do you mean the “save” button within that section or someplace else?

Thanks

David Martin – Support

Both the section and the post ‘update’ button.

Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register