New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Zoom settings on map not being respected

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    Brentnauer

The map element using the Swift Page Builder does not seem to want to respect the zoom settings I select for my map. Regardless of what I select, the map is always all the way zoomed in.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @Brentnauer

Just looking into this now – thanks for letting us know. Will be back in touch shortly.

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Is this only with multiple pins? Tried testing with a single pin, and zoom is set just fine. For multiple pins, we have it set to fit the bounds on the pins that are within the map. I can get an option to override this with the set zoom if that would be helpful to you? Think this is something we want to add anyway to be honest!

– Ed

Brentnauer

Yes, multiple pins. When I had it set with multiple pins, it wasn’t fitting the map to the bounds of those pins – It was just focusing on the first one zoomed in all the way.

I replaced my map with the Directory Map instead and that seems to work fine.

gpiccon

For me map is not working well inside the element “Tabs” I have also tried to add a custom iframe via Google Maps website (iframe) and it doesn’t respect the zoom factor too! It show the whole globe map.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

If either of you could send me the code (switch to default editor > text tab) for the instance in which map zoom isn’t respected, I will take a look at this.

As for maps in tabs – I’m looking into this also.

Thanks,

– Ed

gpiccon
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@gpiccon thanks, but I meant the maps page builder shortcode (sorry If I wasn’t clear).

That screenshot, the directory map is within a tabs asset?

– Ed

gpiccon

I do not understand, the zoom is not working if you add a rawhtml and insert that iframe.
    Yes, the screenshot is of a directory map inside a tab.

EDIT: My problem basically is that the pin map doesn’t work inside tab assets, and if I add the custom google iframe code it doesn’t appear with the zoom that it should. Sorry for the understanding.

Brentnauer
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register