New Landing How can we help? Cardinal You have included the Google Maps API multiple times on this page.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    il3arn

Hello.

If you will open here my site http://www.jkyog.org/
    And look in Console errors of browser you will find 2 errors:

You have included the Google Maps API multiple times on this page. This may cause unexpected errors.
    You have included the Google Maps API multiple times on this page. This may cause unexpected errors.

Mainly the reason of this error is becuase i’m using this plugin http://codecanyon.net/item/map-list-pro-google-maps-location-directories/2620196 as i was required it that’s why using, we get a map in this plugin with locations but that map never worked properly so i contact plugin author where he says:

“The message about the Google maps Api being loaded multiple times is not uncommon and most of the time it’s not an issue as plugin load after the theme so it doesn’t cause any issues. Disabling that theme map is something you’d need to speak to the theme author about though.”

now i don’t want to disable theme map as well becuase i’m using that on couple of pages in website, which will get stoped so can you provide any solution on this?

Thanks.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can comment/delete the following line inside functions.php to see if it solves that issue.

wp_register_script( 'sf-maps', '//maps.google.com/maps/api/js?sensor=false', 'jquery', null, true );

-Rui

il3arn

Hello Rui

After removing that code now result is its showing one error:

at before it was showing two, but with one error removed map is still not working i think as soon as this second error will also get removed it will start working can you please provide any help that how this another one can also be removed so that map can start working..

Thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me specific page url with map so i can inspect and resolve the issue easily. Just attach also screenshot of console error.

Thanks
    Mohammad

il3arn

Hello

If you will open this page http://www.jkyog.org/contact-us/ and scroll down in bottom you will see a contact form and in left side of form of that click this

“JKYog Regional Centers List”

you can also check attached screenshort for better understanding which also includes console error as well.

as you will click that you will get a popup and inside that popup i have pased shortcode of that map, and there you will able to notice that map will not load/work properly its showing grey thing or breaking don’t know..

—–

Apart from this one more thing i wanted to ask just now i have updated to recent version of theme, so that i can use that sticky menu feature

“Added option of hiding sticky header on scroll down.”

I have “ON” on that thing in Theme Options but its still working in normal manner and not hiding on scroll down at 1000px so can you tell what is problem here as well?

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    il3arn

Please ignore this text, manage to fixed it..

———————————————

Apart from this one more thing i wanted to ask just now i have updated to recent version of theme, so that i can use that sticky menu feature

“Added option of hiding sticky header on scroll down.”

I have “ON” on that thing in Theme Options but its still working in normal manner and not hiding on scroll down at 1000px so can you tell what is problem here as well?

———————————————

Can you just provide some help on that API error and map problem

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am just confuse. What should i ignore and consider?
    Thanks
    Mohammad

il3arn

Mohammad Mainly right now this is the question

———————————————-

If you will open this page http://www.jkyog.org/contact-us/ and scroll down in bottom you will see a contact form and in left side of form of that click this

“JKYog Regional Centers List”

you can also check attached screenshort for better understanding which also includes console error as well.

as you will click that you will get a popup and inside that popup i have pasted shortcode of that map, and there you will able to notice that map will not load/work properly its showing grey thing or breaking don’t know..

———————————————-

this is the screenshort http://www.swiftideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Untitled-12.jpg

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I really apologize for the delay in getting back to you. I see only map shortocode in this modal popup.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

il3arn

Sorry please check now, i was just trying solve it by disabling the plugin and then checking but even after disabling the pluign its still giving the error:

You have included the Google Maps API multiple times on this page.

Please check now i have enable again..

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Now i dont get any console errors. Please check after clear the cache of browser. Just attach a marked screenshot image for remaining map issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

il3arn

Sorry cleaned everything, and also tried on different system but still same as attached screenshort, in console there is error and map display grey sort of thing not map itself.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Now another plugin is conflicting its Please deactivate all plugins except woocommerce ,map plugin and check it now. I am not able to login at your website.

Thanks
    Mohammad

SmallDogCreative

Greetings! We are using Sabai Directory with their Google Maps plugin with Cardinal is generating the same error (You have included the Google Maps API multiple times on this page. This may cause unexpected errors.) and may be the cause of the map icons not showing in Cardinal (it works in every other theme we switch to).

I tried applying Rui’s snippet above:

`wp_register_script( ‘sf-maps’, ‘//maps.google.com/maps/api/js?sensor=false’, ‘jquery’, null, true );

but that didn’t work, perhaps because this post is pretty old.

Is there a newer version of that snippet to disable Cardinal’s inclusion of the Google Maps API?

SmallDogCreative
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register