New Landing How can we help? Atelier YIT Wishlist Pro

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    peter4576

Hi again.

I never had the YIT plug-in to work and to display basket etc. So I upgraded to the 79USD in order to receive help from them. But after upgrade they tell me that your theme does not support the pro-version and is not prepared for that 🙁
    Any plans on also supporting the pro-version?

Thanks

Peter

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Not sure what you refer to with the basket?

As standard the Wishlist creates it’s own dropdown with your wishlist items? Try it here: http://swiftideas.com/shop/?product_display=standard&product_columns=2&product_gutters=1&fullwidth=0.

Were you looking for a custom integration with this plugin?

– David.

peter4576
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi Peter,

Correct, we provide the free version working as part of the theme as per the demo.

To extend it further then this would require working with a developer. Glad you got it sorted.

Thanks for the feedback also.
    – David.

peter4576
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi Peter,

Should you wish to integrate the premium version into your theme, you or a developer will need to make the customizations.

We provide an integration for the free version and as such the premium integration is outside the scope of support.

To add the template to your child theme, you would create a new directory in the folder like woocommerce/wishlist.php

Thanks,
    David.

peter4576

Hi David .I am aware and I have a programmer to do the changes. My problem is that the YIT keeps telling me there is something wrong with the theme. And you tell me there isnt…

David Martin – Support

Hi,

I do not see they pointed to any issue in the theme, your developer should be able handle the integration or provide us with an explanation of the issues they are facing.

They clearly state: They renamed the wishlist.php template, forcing the premium version to look for it’s correct template.

For this to be added to the child theme the developer would likely need to add woocommerce/wishlist.php to the child theme folder structure. As I do not have the plugin I cannot confirm this, but suspect it would be the first route to explore.

Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register