New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Wrong username/password on Login = 404 page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    n8-b

Hi there,

Is the theme’s default behaviour for an invalid username or password on the login page to redirect to the 404 page? Is there a way to show a ‘wrong username/password’ message instead?

Thanks,
    Nathan

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey there, that should not be controlled by the theme at all – does it happen as well if you use the default theme?

Cheers

n8-b

OK, thanks for the reply. It also happens with the main (parent) Neighborhood and Twenty Twelve themes activated. I’m not sure what could be causing this. If you can think of anything, please let me know.

Thanks Melanie.

-Nathan

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi Nathan,

I’d recommend deactivating all the plugins you have installed, if that doesn’t help, contact your hosting company and see if they can find anything out from the error log they should have.

Good luck!

n8-b

Hi Melanie,

Thanks for the reply. I’ve finally found the culprit. There’s a conflict between WooCommerce and the WP Download Manager plugin on the login page. I’ve contacted the plugin developer about this. If I find a fix, I’ll post it here in case others are in the same boat.

Thanks,
    Nathan

Melanie – SUPPORT

Fantastic, thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register