New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift WPML slowing down the website

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    Nihanna

I own many blogs and ecommerce websites, and have tested tens of various themes and I can easily say that Atelier and Uplift are the best of the best. But after months of trying to figure out what’s causing the speed to decrease to such levels I finally managed to spot the problem. WPML is killing the speed of your themes. The problem is so bad that I tried moving to completelely new and powerful VPS, then to Cloud hosting, then to powerful shared plan, cse I simply didnt want to give up . I love your themes, but this is the first time I am considering moving away from SwiftIdeas.

I know WPML is very demanding, but I own many other themes so I know the problem is not entirely with WPML.
    I am starting with normal speed of about 3-5 seconds in Europe and about 7-8 seconds in America loading time and once I install the WPML it adds 5 seconds to those times ( 3 at best). Woocommerce Multilingual adds 2 seconds itself.

I made clean install for the last time and I am afraid of installing WPML now. Please suggest some solutions, cse this is unbearably slow. Thank you!

David Martin – Support

Hi,

We have many hundreds if not thousands of people using WPML without that reported issue.

I’d likely think it’s a combination of the WPML plugin and an average hosting plan which would cause the lag.

Please contact WPML support and report this issue: https://wpml.org/forums/forum/english-support/. We work closely with them on reported issues so we can happily advise on what they feedback to you.

Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register