New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform WPML second language domain & Fontawesome

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    cagacg

Hi,

I’m using WPML and have it set to put the second language (French) pages into a separate domain:

http://cag2013.ca (English)

http://acg2013.ca (French)

The translations are still in the works — however you can see on the French version that the FontAwesome font’s don’t display correctly — either in the pages or even in the sidebars or the top menu. UPDATE — the pages/icons appear to display fine in Chrome and Safari, but not on Firefox (Mac)?

On my server, the acg2013.ca domain points to the root directory for cag2013.ca

Any suggestions?

Many thanks.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

The french version doesn’t have the HTML for the icons; they’re not there so there’s nothing to display.

However, I see in Firefox that the FontAwesome font cannot be retrieved – this might be a file permission issue on the server.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

cagacg

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I removed all of the FontAwesome coding from the French site because I had to launch it live.

The FontAwesome fonts didn’t appear in Firefox or Explorer — can you advise on how I fix a possible ‘file permission issue’ on the server?

Many thanks.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

For file permission issues, please contact your web host, as this is something related to the setup of your web hosting account.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register