New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform WPML Batch Duplication is Not Changing Some Links

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    macgrela

I am using the Flexform theme using the WPML multilingual plugin. Currently only the home page is translated into all of the languages. I have duplicated the content using the WPML batch duplication editor per the instructions.

When the duplicated page refers to an ordinary link within the site this works properly, redirecting to the same language. However when the link is contained in a button or an impact box the link reverts to the English page.

I have raised this as an issue with WPML support and they have asked if the theme contains hard links. I have seen these used for footers etc, but is the theme somehow using hard links for the extra html shortcodes used in the main body?

The WPML support forum has more information including an example page I set up:
    http://wpml.org/forums/topic/batch-duplication-is-not-changing-some-links/#post-135191

Could you please let me know what is the problem? I purchased Flexform since it is “100% WPML ready” and this is part of the core functionality of WPML.

Thanks
    Lachlan

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register