New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante WPML and Saving Portfolio Page in theme options

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    kunzi

Is it somehow possible to save the portfolio page per language when using the WPML? It does not work with the version 2.01 and the portfolio page is saved as the same page for both languages we use.

kunzi

Updated to 2.12 and still no change. Any advice on this?

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am afraid WPML does not work like that and is not theme dependent so we can not push it in our updates.

Best,
    Tahir

kunzi

Well then what is the workaround for this problem of ours? We can’t use the portfolio of the theme because it does not work with WPML and on a single portfolio item’s page there is a link to main portfolio page with a wrong language. I guess it’s same with testimonials and jobs.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @kunzi – apologies for the extremely late response – not sure how this didn’t show up for needing a response.

The portfolio page should work fine translated, given that you create a separate page for each translation, and configure the portfolio asset to use the correct portfolio category for that language.

I’ll happily take a look if you provide a login.

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register