New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood WP Download Manager plugin conflict

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    n8-b

Hello there,

First of all, great job on the theme. There seems to be a conflict with the WordPress Download Manager plug-in and your theme on the modal windows for the ‘Need help’ and ‘Feedback’ links on the single-product pages. The theme modal windows appear briefly but immediately disappear. With the WP Download Manager plug-in deactivated the modal windows work fine.

I won’t be need these modal pop-ups on the product pages so I’ll just hide them. But I thought you’d like to know about the conflict. It might have something to do with Bootstrap includes – I believe WPDM uses Bootstrap as well.

Nathan

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting us know Nathan, we’ll check into it when we get a moment!

Glad you’re enjoying the theme.

– Ed

n8-b

No problem, Ed. I’d appreciate it. I’ll investigate as well when I have a moment. What are you using for the modal pop-ups? If I know where it is I can have a look. It’s probably a js conflict and might be solved by loading the script once.

Thanks-Nathan

n8-b

Hi, Ed. Found the problem. Bootstrap.min.js was being loaded twice. I’ll post the fix here in case someone else has the same problem. Regards -Nathan
    —–
    If you’re using WP Download Manager and are experiencing problems with modals, find and comment out the following line in WPDM Pro’s functions.php file:
    wp_enqueue_script('wpdm-bootstrap',plugins_url().'/download-manager/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.min.js',array('jquery'));

While you’re at it, comment out the following lines as well:
    wp_enqueue_style('wpdm-bootstrap',plugins_url().'/download-manager/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.css');
    wp_enqueue_style('wpdm-bootstrap-responsive',plugins_url().'/download-manager/bootstrap/css/bootstrap-responsive.css');

‘Hood loads these already.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Wow Thanks for letting us know Nathan!
    We appreciate it a lot.

All the best,
    Mel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register