New Landing How can we help? Atelier WordPress update 4.5.1

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    Adrian

Hello,

After updating WordPress today my content disappeared from the homepage and my shop page.
    I can’t find any solution.

Thank you,

Adrian

David Martin – Support

Hi,

You need Atelier version 1.8.98 and Swift Framework 2.2.

Please download the latest version from your ThemeForest account and manually update using the FTP method: http://www.swiftideas.com/knowledgebase/how-to-manually-update-your-theme/.

Thanks.

discountvapepen1

Hi David,

I am having the same problem as Adrien and I did what you said prior to writing this. My issue still exists that I can not see my content (my products). They’re there but invisible on my homepage and my shop pages. If I hover in the whitespace, the finger icon appears to click and doing so will lead you to the individual product page.

What’s next?

No Dinx

Did you clear your site and browser caches? The most recent theme and swift framework correct this issue on all our sites…

Kyle – SUPPORT

@discountvapepen1 what is your link?

– Kyle

discountvapepen1

I found the problem. It’s with the themes performance settings. If I turn off the themes built in Load pre-minified scripts, everything goes back to the way it should look.

No Dinx

I found this to be problematic as well, but for me it was a conflict between Cloudflare Rocket Loader and having the performance settings enabled in theme options and swift framework performance options. No fault of Swift for my situation 🙂

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey @discountvapepen1,

If you had issues with the performance options then it may be cached in your browser – have tested locally and those files have no errors that we can confirm.

@No Dinx – unfortunately rocket loader seems to cause issues due to the way it loads files which require one another. Autoptimize plugin usually does a great job for us.

– Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register