New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint WordPress keeps adding nbsp

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    atteam

How to tackle this thing that when I use the page builder, sometimes wordpress inserts   by itself?

I tried using plugin PS Disable Auto Formatting but it just adds the   and not removing it. Do people have same experience or it’s just me?

Thanks

Ben – SUPPORT

This is an issue with wp sometimes adding &nbsp; or extra <p> tags

Disable all plugins and see if it stops it, if it does enable them one by one to find the problematic one.

When are the open spacing being inputed? There is fixed in WP built in to add the spaces when it’s blank to make sure everything works

It might help to see your website so if you post a private reply

Thanks
    Ben

atteam

Without any plugin, wordpress adds p tag automatically. When I use other theme such as Woo Canvas, I had to use PS Disable Auto Formatting to prevent this, along with p tags strictly for the content.

However, in Pinpoint, when I activate this plugin PS Disable Auto Formatting, wordpress is adding 4   before and after the content, and the p tags disappear. So, in the end, I deleted the plugin.

Need more wp experience to discern this behavior. Unfortunately, it can’t be seen from front-end ๐Ÿ™‚
    This is for info sharing.

mixicus

i see that &nbsp add to a text block when i cnange view from swift builder to classic editor, and edit some text, – after that when i return to swift builder – i have &nbsp in text block

Cosmin – SUPPORT

As a side note: even when using Twenty Twelve and switching from Visual to Text mode, WordPress sometimes adds this.

Regards,

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register