New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante WooCommerce/WPML_String Translatation Issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    eccesso

HI SwiftIdeas_Support,

Designing a multiple language web, I’m having problems with the translation of different pages regarding the secondary language.
    DEfault language is English, secondary language is Danish.
    I’m using WooCommerce Multilangual and WPML Multilingual CMS and the WPML String Translator. All strings has been translated.
    Even then the dublicated pages, which has been translated/dublicated from default language to “secondary language” – hasn’t been translated?
    THis concerns: [woocommerce_checkout] Checkout; [woocommerce_pay] Checkout โ€”>Pay; [woocommerce_thankyou] Order received; [woocommerce_cart] – Cart; [woocommerce_my_account] – My Account; [woocommerce_change_password]; [woocommerce_edit_address]; [woocommerce_lost_password]; [woocommerce_view_order];
    ….any suggestions what-to-do…or better where to edit the content of the “shortcode_pages”?

Best regards _eccesso

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’ll ask the developer

subscribed.

eccesso

Thanks…I’ll wait!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @eccesso,

The content of those pages is part of the WooCommerce framework. Any text strings will be translatable in the WooCommerce po file. See here – http://docs.woothemes.com/document/woocommerce-localization/

Hope that helps.

– Ed

eccesso

Hi Ed,

Thanks a lot. I’ll check it out whenever I’ll get to these strings again!
    When you’re referring to the wooCommerce .po file, is this the english or the danish .po file?
    As I understand the updates for new version of the WooCommerce Multilingual ver. 3.2 – language: Danish is not a “default” option, but rather: WooCommerce Multilingual is now officially fully localized to the following 18 languages:

Spanish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Hebrew, Arabic, Russian, Greek, Swedish, Korean, Polish, Portuguese and Vietnamese.

So the changes to the .po file probably has to be to the danish.po file, which I’ll upload manually to the proper folder?

_best regards eccesso

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Yes, that is correct ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

eccesso

Thanks again! I’ll give it a try when I get that far! If it’s a success? I’ll close the ticket!
    _eccesso!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Ok great, let us know ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register