Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    johnlalor

Hi

I have installed the woocmmerce plugin and starting to see how it works. I am using the default pages.

I unticked the box for showing page heading on the page but am still seeing it on the pages.

I wondered if there was anyway to stop this happening and I guess ii wondered how to change the defaults.

My other immediate issue was how to make sidebars and then widgets appear in the side bars.

I have looked around the web but can only find the basic stuff about setting up woocommerce but nothing that answers this

Thanks

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Please note that, while our theme is compatible with this plugin, we do not offer support for Woocommerce. That is done by its developer, Woothemes.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

johnlalor

thanks

I find there service  is not much good compared to your service

Thanks I will keep trying

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Thanks for the compliment John 🙂

We would love to be able to offer support for 3rd party code or even help with customizations, but unfortunately these things aren’t possible, nor do we have the time to do them.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

trialmarket

Let me add some bugs with woocommerce:

1. Revolution slider is not working on products page (only if you put it in body of page body) In full width page mode it didn’t shows up.

2. one of product titles is shown in heading of the product page. You can remove it by erasing in page code, untill next update of the theme.

3. No editing settings at all. Everything you edit in code can be erased on next update.  =(

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register