New Landing How can we help? Cardinal WooCommerce update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    Pod9

Hi,

I have tried to update WooCommerce but now I can’t even activate the plugin and the following error shows up on the plugins page…

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wc_get_template_html() (previously declared in /var/sites/p/prosecco.club/public_html/wp-content/plugins/yith-woocommerce-review-reminder/init.php:234) in /var/sites/p/prosecco.club/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php on line 219

You can see on the home page that products are no longer displayed and instead I just have the following:
    [spb_products title=”Latest Prosecco Cocktails” asset_type=”latest-products” category=”0,prosecco-cocktails” products=”0″ display_type=”standard” carousel=”no” fullwidth=”no” columns=”3″ item_count=”3″ order=”DESC” button_enabled=”no” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]

Thanks, James

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide us admin credentials?

That error seems to be related with the plugin yith-woocommerce-review-reminder, check if you have the latest version.

-Rui

Pod9
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

This is not related to the theme.

The plugin causing the error is yith-woocommerce-review-reminder. Please disable it and contact their support.

Thanks.

Pod9

Okay thanks.

David Martin – Support

Glad to help.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register