New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Woocommerce thumbnail – Square?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by cbiger.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    cbiger

Hey,

By default, it seems like my thumbnail images for products are in a square format, which is fine by me.

But today, I had a product with text on the thumbnail so:
    – At first I was inevitably forced to notice that some of the text was cut out
    – So I adapted the image’s canva’s height to make sure it ended up being a square
    – But when uploading the new image I noticed that only Firefox was displaying the whole square image, with IE and Chrome still cutting out on each side.

Any clue? (and thumbnail is in stretched mode from a smaller thumbnail source, which is kind of dirty, but it’s already in another topic :)).

Thanks,

Ben – SUPPORT

Sounds like a caching issue to me. IE is awful for it! try clearning your cache and doing a good few hard refreshed “ctrl + r”

Thanks
    Ben

cbiger

Well I had just created that page and had never accessed it on IE.

As for Chrome, well whenever I refresh a page I use Ctrl-R… sort of a natural habit I guess :).

So yeah, I was thinking the same thing but it does not seem to be doing the trick :/. (Just tried with a good old cache-clearing for anything in Chrome from the past 24 hours, did not solve it :().

Thanks,

cbiger
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register