New Landing How can we help? Atelier WooCommerce Single Product Breadcrumb

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    shonesplace

Hi guys,
    I have trouble setting Breadcrumb NavXT for single product in WooCommerce.
    Everywhere it works OK but for single product I can’t change anything (I thinnk that it is not coded for single product).
    This is important for me because I want to set Breadcrumbs to be shown nicely (schema.org/BreadcrumbList) for my site when showing on Google – Structured Data Breadcrumbs

I did same thing with other theme Neighborhood and everything works there fine, so my guess is that it is not coded here.

Can you help me with this? Also, can I suggest this in new update for theme?

Thanks in advance and again LOVE THE THEMES from you!

Best regards
    Nenad

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Current structure like this Početna>Proizvodi>Ruski preparati>Čaga>ČAGA – prah . What do you want to change in this structure? Please refer this article https://docs.woothemes.com/document/customise-the-woocommerce-breadcrumb/.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

shonesplace

I wanted to change via Breadcrumb NavXT that particular part like in theme Neighborhood.

I wanted to change my Breadcrumbs to this code:
    For example I am using … for title and href:

<div id="breadcrumbs">
    <span typeof="v:Breadcrumb">
    <a rel="v:url" property="v:title" title="" href="" class="home">Početna</a></span> >
    <span typeof="v:Breadcrumb"><a rel="v:url" property="v:title" title="..." href="...">Proizvodi</a></span> >
    <span typeof="v:Breadcrumb"><a rel="v:url" property="v:title" title="..." href="...">Ruski preparati</a></span> >
    <span typeof="v:Breadcrumb"><a rel="v:url" property="v:title" title="..." href="...">Čaga</a></span> >
    <span>ČAGA – prah</span></div>

But it seems to me that Breadcrumb NavXT is not connected to single product.

David Martin – Support

The Breadcrumbs for Woo are not powered by that plugin. They are the default Woo breadcrumbs.

I’m not 100% sure what you want to change the breadcrumbs to?

Thanks.

shonesplace

@David
    Be kind and please read all things I wrote because I was very specific.

The Breadcrumbs for Woo are not powered by that plugin

Yes and I just wrote to you that WooCommerce breadcrumbs for single product is not powered by Breadcrumb NavXT.
    I expected that will work the same as in theme Neighborhood
    There in Neighborhood theme WooCommerce breadcrumbs IS powered by Breadcrumb NavXT.

Please answer why is not, are it going to be in some update…?
    I wrote because maybe you forgot to code it to work with Breadcrumb NavXT.

I’m not 100% sure what you want to change the breadcrumbs to?

I just wrote what code I want to write there for example Mohammad took from my site:

<div id="breadcrumbs">
    <span typeof="v:Breadcrumb">
    <a rel="v:url" property="v:title" title="" href="" class="home">Početna</a></span> >
    <span typeof="v:Breadcrumb"><a rel="v:url" property="v:title" title="..." href="...">Proizvodi</a></span> >
    <span typeof="v:Breadcrumb"><a rel="v:url" property="v:title" title="..." href="...">Ruski preparati</a></span> >
    <span typeof="v:Breadcrumb"><a rel="v:url" property="v:title" title="..." href="...">Čaga</a></span> >
    <span>ČAGA – prah</span></div>

I wrote the same thing in Neighborhood theme in plugin Breadcrumb NavXT and it worked fine.

shonesplace

Any update on mine question?

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Where are you seeing that with Neighborhood? Ex the this breadcrumb: http://neighborhood.swiftideas.com/product/sun-buddies-type-01/

Returns this output: http://d.pr/i/zg83

Unfortunalty what you are trying to do is not possible, you would need to customise the theme functionality to make your changes.

Thanks.

shonesplace
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi Nenad,

This is no mistake, if you wish to change it you would need to hire a developer to do this for you.

Thanks.

shonesplace

OK David.
    Thanks for writing to me.

Where are you seeing that with Neighborhood?

Can you please just confirm this:
    Does it work in Neighborhood theme?

With Breadcrumb NavXT you can control WooCommerce breadcrumbs for single product
    via: Breadcrumb NavXT Settings > Post Types > Product Template

Best regards once again and sorry for bothering you

David Martin – Support

Ok – thanks.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register